Conditions: Trading-in broken cell phones:
Got a broken phone that has become unusable? Do you know there is a problem before you even inspect or assess it? Are you wondering how to sell broken phones or sell cracked phones for money? Do you want to know where to sell broken phones for cash?
The first step to sell a broken cell phone is to find your device on our website and select the 'Faulty' option. It will lead you to the top prices from trusted buyback stores. To be sure the stores listed on BankMyCell that buy broken phones will accept it, check the conditions below and see if yours match:
- Power: if the phone doesn't charge or struggles to switch on there is a power problem.
- Touch screen/sensors: if the phone has a faulty touch functionality or finger/face ID sensors.
- Broken buttons: where the buttons are missing or don't work properly.
- Network problems: if the phone can't make a test call, connect to Wi-Fi, or use GPS and Bluetooth
- Software issues: When the operating systems and apps are laggy or constantly freezing.
- Hardware problems: When the speakers, microphones, headphone jacks, and charging jacks are damaged and no longer function properly.
You can usually still sell your broken phone for cash, even when one or more of the above applies. It is worth noting that many buyback programs will reduce your quote if you try to send these devices in as 'Good', 'Cracked' or 'Mint' Condition.
So always be honest about the state of your device, they do check! Again, you only sell if you want to, the stores offer free shipping and returns so there is zero risk involved.