Compare Your Apple Watch Nike Selling Price
|TODAY'S BEST Apple Watch Nike Series Trade-in Values|
|Watch Nike SE||$104.50||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 7||$165.00||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 6||$104.50||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 5||$75.90||$4.00||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 4||$66.00||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 3||$44.00||Compare|
|* Best market prices updated January 29th 2023|
Do you want to know how much a used Apple Watch Nike is worth? Maybe you are planning to sell your Apple Watch to upgrade your device or just want to get paid in cash. You can sell your watch with a physical store or to an online buyback site.
These places have varying prices and payment methods. Sellers can get paid store credit or cash via PayPal, direct deposit, or check.
- BankMyCell compares quotes from top-paying online buyback sites.
- Online stores usually pay a high trade-in price for used watches. It also depends on your device’s condition or if it’s a GPS + Cellular model or GPS (Wi-Fi Only).
- Private marketplaces often offer a reasonable trade-in price, but it can take a lot of your time. As a seller, you must create and post a listing on your own, communicate with prospective customers, and ship the item to them once an agreement has been made.
- Carriers and retail stores usually offer a low trade-in price. They also don’t pay with cash, as most only offer store credit that you can use to upgrade your watch.
How Much is an Apple Watch Nike Worth?
Today's Used Apple Watch Nike Series Market Value Breakdown
Used Apple Watch Nike Series models average a $104.50 trade-in value. Prices generally range between $74.80 and $165.00. However, newer editions sell higher than older models.
Today's Used Apple Watch Nike SE Market Value Breakdown
The budget Apple Watch Nike SE models average resale value is $104.50. Prices generally range between $99.00 and $104.50.
The first of the Apple Watch Nike+ Series was launched on September 23, 2016, and quickly became the go-to device for many in the world. Apple continues launching new Apple Watch editions, pushing the technology forward with every release. Although used prices vary depending on the model, you can usually determine its worth by its age:
- One year: Excellent condition (High payout)
- Two to three years: Good condition (Mid payout)
- Four years or older: Reasonable condition (Low payout)
If your Apple Watch Nike is four years old or older, you may want to consider getting paid for it as soon as possible. Most smartwatches become worthless after the four-year mark and won’t fetch a great price.
Age isn’t the only thing affecting the amount you’ll be paid for your Apple device. Potential buyers consider several factors that fill in the smartwatch’s price. Below are just some aspects that impact the Apple Watch Nike Series’ price point and can tell you what to expect:
A device that has a cellular network connection or a GPS + Cellular model will sell for a higher price compared to a GPS (Wi-Fi Only) model. Smartwatches that are GPS-only will have limited functionalities unless they connect with their iPhone. A device with GPS + Cellular technology does not need a cell phone, specifically the iPhone, to connect to the internet.
A device with more technological capacity will sell for a higher price.
- An Apple device with a reliable and robust GPS location tool will often get you paid more. It’s best to check your Apple device’s GPS to ensure the GPS application is dependable and up to date before selling it.
- An Apple Nike Series with GPS and cellular features have a significantly higher worth than models that only support GPS. When selling your Apple Watch, ask for a better price if you have additional functionality besides GPS.
The size of an Apple device can also affect its price point. Most buyers prefer big smartwatches, making larger models more expensive and sought after.
On average, Apple Watch Nike Series sizes range from 38mm to 44mm.
Most people purchase Apple Watch Nike Series models due to their advanced technology and sleek look. Models made from stylish materials will sell for more than less fashionable editions, significantly increasing their worth. Apple techs create its Nike Series watches using one of the following materials.
- Stainless Steel
An aluminum device with an aluminum case is the least expensive, while titanium editions are the most costly. Usually, the stronger the material, the higher the price tag. Case size may also be a factor.
An Apple Watch Nike Series’ finish and details can also affect its selling value. Attractive finishes made from durable materials will have a higher resale value than those with less attractive and fragile shells. Don’t forget that the finer details matter.
Your Apple Watch value will depend on the essential factor: condition. Your Apple watch must be in good condition with no broken screen and software issues to get the best price. You can still sell it even if it is defective or has slight damage in some stores but at a lower price.
- Mint condition
- Good condition
- Cracked or damaged
Mint condition Apple Nike watches carry the highest price while faulty phones sport the lowest.
Although you can sell a broken Apple device to specific buyback stores and websites, they usually pay minimally. In short, the better the condition, the higher the buyback price.
Most customers usually don’t consider how their preferred payment option, such as direct deposit or Paypal, will affect the Apple Watch Nike used price. However, sometimes the payment option factors into the smartwatches’ rate.
- You can receive payments through a PayPal account, direct deposit, or a check for a used Apple Watch Nike. Selling it to an online buyback store offers the most flexible payment options.
- Some physical buyback stores might offer a higher price if you select store credit payment than cash. These stores usually provide fast payment.
- If you plan on selling your Apple Watch Nike Series, research your local shops to ensure they offer cash payout instead of store credit.
Condition Quotes: Apple Watch Series 7 Best Used Price
As stated, buyback stores and websites examine numerous elements to determine your Apple Watch Nike Series’ price. However, the watch’s size and condition are the primary determining factors for most buyback programs to accept the watch. Below are the various Apple Watch Nike Series sizes:
- Watch Nike Series 3: 38mm to 42mm
- Watch Nike Series 4: 40mm to 44mm
- Watch Nike Series 5: 40mm to 44mm
- Watch Nike Series 6: 40mm to 44mm
- Watch Nike Series 7: 41mm to 45mm
- Watch Nike Series SE: 40mm to 44mm
What Do the Conditions Mean?
It’s no secret that your Apple Watch Nike Series’ condition is one of the most critical price-determining factors. However, many people have trouble figuring out their watch’s condition. Use the below information to determine your Apple Watch Nike Series’ worth.
- Mint Condition: Smartwatches that are completely scratch and mark-free and resemble a brand-new watch. They don’t have software issues and power on and off without delay. The ports, buttons, and other essential components also work flawlessly and may come with the box.
- Good Condition: They have minimal cosmetic damage like light scratches and finger marks. They are free from cracks, chips, and water damage and don’t suffer software or hardware issues. The buttons and ports should also work optimally and may or may not have a box.
- Damaged Condition: Smartwatches with cracked screens and other slight physical defects that don’t hinder their overall performance. They don’t experience software problems.
- Faulty Condition: Apple watches that don’t power on and have numerous cracks, dents, and other physical deficiencies. The software doesn’t function correctly. The buttons and ports also sport various issues, and the box is likely missing.
Resale Market Comparison: Best Apple Watch Nike Series Trade-in Values
|Device||Max Price||Min Price||Difference|
|Watch Nike SE||$104.50||$93.50||+$11||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 7||$165.00||$132.00||+$33||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 6||$104.50||$88.00||+$16.5||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 5||$76.00||$1.00||+$75||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 4||$66.00||$32.00||+$34||Compare|
|Watch Nike Series 3||$44.00||$38.50||+$5.5||Compare|
|* Best market prices updated January 29th 2023|
Apple has a reputation for releasing cutting-edge products that often push the world forward. The Apple Watch Nike Series editions are no different. Nike Series watches have high-quality materials that can withstand the test of time. They are incredibly durable and have built-in GPS services and other advanced features that make the user’s life more convenient.
Since devices like the Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 utilize state-of-the-art technology and are incredibly fashionable, they retain their worth better than other popular smartwatches. Several stores and online marketplaces pay well for these devices, making it easy for users to trade in when upgrading to a newer model without having to spend much.
GPS + Cellular: How it Impacts Your Apple Watch Nike Resale Value
Apple Watch Nike Series models with a GPS + Cellular feature have higher pay than models with GPS alone. It’s best to check if your watch has GPS + Cellular and research used rates before listing it on the market. However, you must ensure you’ve paid off your carrier’s finance payments before reselling your Apple Watch.
How Quickly Your Used Apple Watch Nike Value Drops
One of the most frequent questions resellers ask besides “How much is a used Apple Watch Nike worth?” is “How quickly will my smartwatch’s values decrease?” Your Apple Watch’s worth depends on scarcity, condition, watch model, age, and more.
Usually, smartwatch values plummet three months after a new model release since the previous version becomes outdated. However, that doesn’t mean older Apple watches don’t maintain some trade-in value. Below are some Apple Watch Nike Series release prices and dates:
- Apple Watch Nike Series 3: Released on September 22nd, 2017, for $329 to $399.
- Apple Watch Nike Series 4: Launched on September 20nd, 2018, for $399 to $499.
- Apple Watch Nike Series 5: Debuted on September 18th, 2019, for $399 to $499.
- Apple Watch Nike Series 6: Launched on September 18th, 2020, for $399 to $499.
- Apple Watch Nike Series 7: Released on October 8th, 2021, for $399 to $529.
- Apple Watch SE: Launched on September 18th, 2020, for $279 to $329.
Some buyback stores and online marketplaces allow you to freeze your current offer for 7 to 31 days via a Price Lock feature. A few will even send back your watch after you ship it to them if they offer less cash than previously suggested.
The BankMyCell site offers freeze offers that make your selling experience smooth and effortless. Our online process makes selling your Apple Watch simple and easy, allowing you to get more cash for your smartwatch.
Conclusion: Factors for Determining the Worth of a Used Apple Watch
As you can see, there is no simple answer to the question, “How much is my Apple Watch Nike worth?” The price of your watch is determined by its storage, carrier, condition, and other factors. When comparing prices here, we gather the best online prices from carriers, stores, and online buyback sites. This will save you time and earn you more money.
Go to carriers if you want to upgrade
If you’re purchasing a new watch, check with your carrier to see if they have any buyback offers and whether they provide boosters. You may also receive a significant discount on your next watch when you trade in your device.
Online marketplaces charge hefty fees
You can also post a personal ad or auction off your phone on the internet. eBay and Swappa are both good options, but keep in mind the fees – eBay charges 10%, while Swappa charges 5%. Swappa charges a more reasonable fee than eBay, which charges 10%.
Compare quotes today
Our team makes selling your Apple Watch Nike Series super easy, allowing you to say goodbye to inconvenient eBay auctions, dubious buyers, scams, and more. Don’t sell your Apple Watch Nike Series to a suspicious buyback marketplace for less than its worth. View BankMyCell’s site to compare the best prices for your watch from trusted online buyback stores.